Wednesday 5 August 2009

An Idea : Ruthlessly Pruning My Projects

I got a request to renew a domain, a quick check revealed that I'd earned a miserable 15 cents Adsense from the site in the last year. From this sprung An Idea that I didn't know which of my many projects were earning me money, that I ought to find out, and then draw up a shortlist of the most successful. Thereafter to only promote and nurture this pruned list. The other projects being left to their own devices.

So do you know which of your activities or products are the most profitable , are you ruthless and disciplined enough to concentrate on just these?

Concentrating on the most profitable products or services is a key aspect of Successful people and business?

So do you know which are yours? Try to write a list now!

No comments:

Post a Comment