Monday 24 August 2009

Brainstorming with Tom Butler-Bowdon

Met up with Tom author of the best selling 50 Self-Help Classics in Blackwells Coffee Shop in Oxford; what a place to brainstorm surrounded by all that knowledge!

I mentioned that I'd created a Squidoo Lens on Everyday Sayings From the Bible which I said had been along with Shakespeare had been one of the greatest influences on the English language. So he bounced right back with why didn't a start a lens for William Shakespeare and so here it is Sayings that come from Shakespeare .

Now talk about my Serendipity Lens the first thing I learn is that the Knock-Knock-Who's-There joke probably was originated by Shakespeare that is another of my lens!!

Join Squidoo here and see what all the fuss is about!

No comments:

Post a Comment