Wednesday 1 July 2009

The Process of Creating More Ideas

A few weeks ago I was doing a walk across the Berkshire Downs when an idea popped into my head fully fledged (more about the actual idea later). That was both wonderful and annoying, annoying because I don't know what prompted it , or where it came from, I guess I was day dreaming while trying to keep up with my fitter colleague.

This blog will be used to log and record my ideas, and also what I learn about Idea Generation.

So what was the actual idea? well I am an expert for a particular text editor and I post a lot of tips on the Internet but have never thought until that instant to create a blog. I now have done that see here zzapper.co.uk/vim-tips-blog/

So where do they come from? One second the idea wasn't there, next second it's arrived and seems obvious. More to come ...

No comments:

Post a Comment